It is official...Megan Fox is effing hot, I repeat EFFING hot!!!!
Megan Fox is the epitome of hotness. There is just something about her that makes your blood goes warmer than warm and a slew of other physiological bodily process that I should probably not disclose on the World Wide Web.
Argument 1: She looks hot on a bike.
Argument 2: She looks hot working on a car.
Argument 3: She looks hot covered in dirt from head-to-toe.
Argument 4: She looks hot while emo-ing, contemplating (omigodsheissohotthaticantdecipherheremotions!!!) by a stone wall.
Argument 5: She looks hot wearing a black-rimmed spectacles. (Hah, take that Wee Sheong! I told you black-rimmed spectacles are soooo in season)
Argument 6: She looks hot while sucking her thumb.
Argument 7: She looks hot next to a naked Rainn Wilson.
Argument 8: She looks hot while doing a hand gesture that resembles "Gong Xi Fa Chai".
The bottomline is Megan Fox is hot. Period.
* * *
That said, I've watched 'Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen' with a couple of my pals at One Utama today.
And among the sweated random things that transpired included:
1. Michelle accidentally walking into the men's washroom and I had to bit my lips and stifle a huge laughter as there were like 8 strangers waiting by the corner.
2. Laughed like crazy when we finally entered the cinema hall much to the dismay of the stranger in the back row, who I might add kicked the behind of my seat as the movie progresses. No thanks to you, random stranger who kicked my seat!
3. Wee Sheong nudging Ming Guan and I and whispered, "I think someone just farted. Did you smell it?" during the screening of the show.
4. Me nudging Michelle and passed on the message that someone just farted, and she in return nudged Khin Chew.
5. We all erupting into laughter when one of the characters took off his pants and showed his big, white hairy butt onscreen.
6. Michelle turning to me and asked, "What is scrotum?". And I replied her, "It is the balls". Then she said, "What balls?" before going into "Oh..."
7. As Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes kissed on the desert of Egypt, Michelle saying "Ish ish, tengah-tengah the dessert also buat benda macam ini". Hahaha, yes yes my friends and I do speak 'bahasa rojak' occasionally, and we are darn proud of it!
8. Me confessing to Ming Guan that half of the time I couldn't differentiate between the Autobots and the Decepticons after the movie.
9. Michelle saying, "How to differentiate ah? Towards the end of the movie I wasn't confused already. The Autobots are more colourful".
Very sweated and random hor? Hahahahaha omg I can't wait for tomorrow's Desa Parkcity outing/ Japanese buffet dinner with all my optimistic pals. Lol, don't worry Jun Lung and Sri Jone. I'll try to make a coverage on the gathering so that you feast upon it all the way from Australia!
P.S: Feel free to wax lyrical about Megan Fox.
P.P.S: And feel free to add your own random thoughts about Transformers 2.
P.P.P.S: For the complete "cinematic experience" of this post, Lady GaGa's 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' will be playing on the background. Hahahahahahaha, I know you are probable going "WTF? What cinematic experience???"
To which I will reply; this is indeed a very sweated post. XD
P.P.P.P.S: Happy Birthday to Mr. Hor Jun Lung!!!! Wee Sheong said that you should play safe and use 'Jonedom'...whatever that may mean.
P.P.P.P.P.S: For the spin-off of this post, refer to Michelle's blog.
Man in the Mirror
As you would have known, Michael Jackson had passed on yesterday. Radio was abuzz with all his songs throughout the day and several of his fans called in and poured their despair over the loss.
I won't go on and write up a sycophantic post as I'm not really a big fan of his and I've never had the highest regards for his tabloid-fueled life.
But then again, he created music...beautiful music. And that is what that matters at the end of the day.
So here is to all you Michael Jackson fans.