- Interview respondents for Teenspeak.
- Get respondents to send me their photos.
- Nag Michelle and Wee Sheong for the diary account.
- Nag Michelle and Wee Sheong to send me a sexy photo of themselves.
- Edit the diary account.
- Edit Teenspeak responses.
- Prepare for presentation on the world's political systems due to last minute unforeseen circumstances.
- Study for Political Science Mid Term.
- Complete assignment on the "Allah" issue.
- Edit group members' report.
- Put together all parts of the assignment and print out.
- Pretend to be oblivious of Calyn's birthday...
- ...then throw her a surprise party at her house.
- E-mail in all written articles and photos to editor.
- Pitch new proposed story to editor.
- Try not to breakdown while juggling the million and one other things not mentioned on this list.
The thing is I am actually enjoying the stress of work. I've discovered recently that I get very restless when I've completed all task. Maybe I'll take 24 hours to rest and go for a jog and listen to Rachael Yamagata. But when the 24 hours is up my brain just HAVE to find something to do or something to worry about.
Two possible hypothesis. Either I'm turning into a workaholic or I'm just being sadistic :/